On Sale: $148.9725% Off. Regularly: $199.00
Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket Womens Fleece Closeout
The Womens Patagonia
Classic Retro-X Fleece Jacket is a functional and warm cult classic with a feminine cut. Patagonia designed the Retro X Jacket with a (78% recycled) plush fleece outer, a moisture-wicking polyester mesh liner, and a breathable windproof membrane sandwiched in the middle. So ladies, you can shovel snow, stay cozy at camp, or how 'bout this-- just plain feel great going retro in your super-cool, super-functional insulated Patagonia fleece jacket. Plus, the Retro X has great detailing for women, like supplex nylon panels down the sides and under the sleeves to reduce bulk and slim the fit, and on-seam pockets to keep the silhouette flowing and feminine. Also with: fleece-lined collar and protective wind flap to prevent chill from sneaking in, Y-Joint sleeves and zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon spandex at the cuffs and hems. The Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket is functional, versatile, great-looking, and recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Patagonia Classic Retro X Jacket Womens Fleece Closeout Key Features
- Breathable/windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy recycled fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full front zip backed by wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Synchilla polyester (78% recycled) 1/4" pile.
- Trim: Supplex nylon.
- Y-Joint sleeves
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels down the sides of torso, sleeves and collar-stand, reduce bulk
- Nylon spandex at cuffs and hem
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program