Our Price: $219.00
Patagonia Down Sweater Mens
The Mens Patagonia
Down Sweater is an ultralight down jacket with highly compressible down insulation and a windproof shell for virtually any cold weather pursuit. Because the 12-ounce Down Sweater looks so great, feels so good, and is able to regulate changing temps, it has grown to be not only a Patagonia classic, but also a standard in outerwear technology. Even though the men's Down Sweater weighs less than most fleece jackets, its 800-fill goose down insulation is able to provide far more warmth. The down jacket's quilted construction helps to ensure that the down won't shift around, keeping the warmth evenly distributed throughout the mens Down Sweater. The ultralight DWR-coated 100% polyester shell is tear-resistant, windproof, and protects the insulation from moisture. And because Patagonia knows, they made sure to endow their Down Jacket with two exterior zippered pockets, a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack, and a carabiner clip-in loop. The Mens Patagonia Down Sweater: if what you want is maximum warmth and minimum weight, then there's simply nothing better.
Patagonia Down Sweater Mens Key Features
- Superlight, windproof and water-resistant shell has high tear-strength
- External pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium 800-fill-power goose down
- Internal pocket: one zippered stretch-mesh that doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
Patagonia Down Sweater Mens Specifications