Our Price: $179.00
Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Womens
The Womens Patagonia
Down Sweater Vest provides ultralight, highly compressible down insulation. Impossible to confuse with the sweater vests found at golf courses and bingo parlors, Patagonia's Down Sweater Vest comes packed with ultra-toasty 800-fill Traceable down to help keep your core nice and warm. The vest's minimalist design practically floats and is so compact it can stuff into its own mesh-lined internal pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop). The vest's innovative, superlight 100%-recycled polyester shell provides wind and water protection as well as high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down and keeps it from shifting. Other features of the womens Down Sweater Vest include: zippered handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem, and strategically-placed quilting in the torso and neck to create a lovely feminine, contoured silhouette. You'll fall in love with the warmth provided by the Patagonia Women's Down Sweater Vest. Promise.
Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Womens Key Features
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
Patagonia Down Sweater Vest Womens Specifications