On Sale: $174.9724% Off. Regularly: $229.00
Patagonia Down Sweater Womens Closeout
The Womens Patagonia
Down Sweater is a must-have because there's much to see 14,000 feet up at the Chasm View bivy: a vertigo-inducing panorama of the Diamond and alpenglow over the Rockies. There's also chilly air in any season, and that's where Patagonia's Down Sweater comes in. The Womens Down Sweater is an ultralight down jacket that delivers minimal weight, superb compressibility and high-loft warmth. The jacket's updated ripstop shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, does more than look sharp: It's tear-resistant and windproof and made from 100% recycled polyester. This jacket has been filled with 800-fill Traceable Down, which comes from third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed geese, for exceptional warmth without the weight. Further details of the women's Down Sweater include an updated fit and styling, quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop. The jacket's quilted construction ensures that the down won't move around, keeping the warmth evenly distributed throughout the sweater. In addition, Patagonia has detailed their classic Down Sweater with great feminine lines, and is offering it in an assortment of beautiful colors. Truth is, once you're in the Womens Patagonia Down Sweater, you'll never want out.
Patagonia Down Sweater Womens Closeout Key Features
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
Patagonia Down Sweater Womens Closeout Specifications