On Sale: $259.9726% Off. Regularly: $349.00
Item # 885657649648 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2016
The Mens Patagonia
Exosphere Jacket is a durable 3-layer hardshell for alpine climbs or ski mountaineering in wet, cold conditions. Made with Patagonia's premiere H2No Performance Standard hard-shell fabric with a Deluge DWR finish, the Exosphere Jacket provides powerful waterproof and breathable protection from the elements. The 2-way-adjustable hood of the Exosphere guards your head and is wearable with a climbing or ski helmet. To ensure that the weather stays on the outside of this Patagonia jacket, a minimal storm flap runs inside the front zipper. When the weather does pick up on the mountain, self-fabric hook-and-loop closures at the cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem allow for quick adjustment to keep out snow and seal in warmth. But if it gets a little too hot inside the Exosphere, open up the waterright-coated pit zips to vent out excess heat. Two expandable chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets that sit above the harness line and one internal storage pocket store all of your alpine essentials. So whether you're climbing up a mountain or skiing down it, the Mens Patagonia Exosphere Jacket keeps you protected.
- 3-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Pockets: Two drop-in with pressed pleats that expand for storage; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers; one internal watertight pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure