On Sale: $279.2020% Off. Regularly: $349.00
Item # 885657525034 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 05/01/2017
The Womens Patagonia
Exosphere Jacket is a durable 3-layer hardshell for alpine climbs or ski mountaineering in wet, cold conditions. Made with Patagonia's premiere H2No Performance Standard hard-shell fabric with a Deluge DWR finish, the Exosphere Jacket provides powerful waterproof and breathable protection from the elements. The 2-way-adjustable hood of the Exosphere guards your head and is wearable with a climbing or ski helmet. To ensure that the weather stays on the outside of this Patagonia jacket, a minimal storm flap runs inside the front zipper. When the weather does pick up on the mountain, self-fabric hook-and-loop closures at the cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem allow for quick adjustment to keep out snow and seal in warmth. But if it gets a little too hot inside the Exosphere, open up the waterright-coated pit zips to vent out excess heat. Two Napoleon-style chest pockets, two handwarmer pockets that sit above the harness line and one internal storage pocket store all of your alpine essentials. So whether you're climbing up a mountain or skiing down it, the Womens Patagonia Exosphere Jacket keeps you protected.
- 3-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap
- Two napoleon chest pockets and two handwarmers are harness and pack-compatible; one internal watertight pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way adjustable hood
- Watertight-coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish