On Sale: $237.9732% Off. Regularly: $349.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Patagonia
Fitz Roy Down Jacket delivers efficient, low-weight warmth, high compressibility and great loft retention. Filled with ethically sourced and tracable 800-fill down in a high-loft quilting design, the Fitz Roy Down Jacket keeps you warm when the mercury drops. This Patagonia jacket packs that down inside a nylon shell with snow-shedding DWR finish, which utilizes a special high-sheen fabric construction atop the shoulders for enhanced moisture resistance. Gussets at the underarms improve the Fitz Roy jacket's range of motion during athletic pursuits. Sealing in the warmth is a drawcorded hem that cinches from inside the two zippered handwarmer pockets. Should you need additional storage options, there's also another zippered pocket on the outer left chest. Soft, low profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push-up easily, and the included stuff sack has a built-in clip-in loop. The simplest needs can be the most critical – like staying warm in winter. Satisfy those needs with the Mens Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Jacket.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon shell fabric throughout; high sheen fabric on the shoulders, uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; both with a DWR finish
- Center-front vislon zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with micro-fleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Underarm gusset improves range of motion
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem; self fabric stuffsack included
- Reinforcement Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier Y-yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down; high-loft quilted construction provides maximum warmth
- Two handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket with DWR-coated zippers and garages
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Main Shell and Liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down