Our Price: $449.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Freewheeler Max Wheeled Gear Bag is a classic, wheeled long-haul duffel bag that makes packing for extended trips a breeze. The Max's cavernous main compartment swallows all the clothing you need and holds sundries in an interior mesh pocket; shoes and gear get their own zippered end-section. The Freewheeler Max also has a light-colored lining that helps make the contents in the gear bag easy to find. A retractable 2-position handle nimbly steers the load, which rolls smoothly on sturdy 80-mm wheels that provide plenty of clearance. With haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright but can collapse for easy storage. The Freewheeler Max Wheeled Duffle Bag is made from tough 1,200-denier polyester (100% recycled) that has a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with a molded foam and ultra-tough ballistics nylon bottom. If you're ready for a real trip and are looking for a substantial piece of luggage to tow your goods, then you'll be more than happy to travel with the durable and spacious Patagonia Freewheeler Max.
- Main compartment holds load
- Interior mesh pocket holds toiletries
- Smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; 2-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; ID tag; batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Zippered end compartment holds shoes and quick-access items
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Impact-resistant skidplates
- Body: 1,200-denier 100% all-recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Bottom: Molded foam and ballistics cloth
||10 lbs 8 oz
||29" x 17" x 15.5"
||123L (7500 cu in)