Patagonia Freewheeler Wheeled Gear Bag
The multi-function Patagonia
Freewheeler Wheeled Gear Bag holds a week's worth of clothes and keeps boots or gear in a separate, fully-lined lower compartment. A floating baffle separates the two. The Freewheeler's zippered, easy-access end compartment and internal mesh toiletry pocket fight the forces of chaos to help keep you and your luggage organized. Light-colored lining makes it easy to see what you have stashed inside the Freewheeler duffel bag. Structurally, the impact-resistant skidplates and tough-as-nails molded bottom pan stand up to brutal treatment, while the smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels steered by a 2-position retractable handle get you where you're going with ease. Patagonia's Freewheeler gear bag also has haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright but collapse for easy storage. Made from tough 1,200-denier polyester (100% recycled) that has a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with a molded foam and ballistics nylon bottom. Get your Patagonia Freewheeler Wheeled Gear Bag and get a move on!
Patagonia Freewheeler Wheeled Gear Bag Key Features
- Main compartment holds a week's worth of clothes; fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing; floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment; zippered end compartment for easy access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents
- External compression straps; ID tag; batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Impact-resistant skidplates
- 2-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end
- 1200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Bottom: Molded foam and ballistics cloth
Patagonia Freewheeler Wheeled Gear Bag Specifications
||9 lbs 14 oz
||22" x 15" x 12.5"
||66 L (4000 cu in)