On Sale: $79.9742% Off. Regularly: $139.00
Patagonia Full Zip Re-Tool Jacket Womens Closeout (Fall 2011)
The Womens Patagonia
Full Zip Re-Tool Jacket is a technical full-zip fleece with a feminine silhouette. Patagonia has re-tooled again: The renowned Snap-T pullover, with its light, compressible, high-pile fleece, now comes with a full-front zip and a wind flap. Soft and wonderful as always, the 6.6-oz polyester fleece wicks moisture, dries quickly, and retains core warmth without bulk. The zippered Re-Tool has two handwarmer pockets and one chest pocket that secures with a Supplex snap-flap. It's also recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program. Ladies, Patagonia's Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket is a technical fleece that's as cozy as they come.
Patagonia Full Zip Re-Tool Jacket Womens Closeout (Fall 2011) Key Features
- High pile has extra long fibers for warmth retention
- Handwarmer pockets; chest pocket secures with Supplex snap flap
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Stand-up collar; full front zip with wind flap
- Fabric: 6.6-oz Polartec Thermal Pro polyester.
Patagonia Full Zip Re-Tool Jacket Womens Closeout (Fall 2011) Specifications