Our Price: $189.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Guidewater Duffel Max makes hauling your gear easier. Made from an even tougher, 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric, the Guidewater Duffle is stronger than ever. This Patagonia luggage piece features a convenient floating divider that effectively separates wet from dry; keeping your wet waders or muddy boots from your freshly laundered duds. High-airflow mesh, coated, water-resistant zippers, rod tube attachment points and an adjustable, padded, split shoulder strap, and external zippered mesh pocket, combine to create the ultimate angler's duffel; you can even fit 4-piece rod tubes easily within the Max. The Patagonia Guidewater Duffel Max is the ultimate duffel for transporting gear to or from the water.
- Separate wet and dry sides with floating, water-resistant divider
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Coated water-resistant zipper eliminates bulk and provides easy access
- Split shoulder strap with adjustable fit
||1298 g / 45 oz
||840-denier nylon double-coat with polyurethane film
||300-denier polyester (47% recycled) double weave and nylon mesh
||70-denier nylon with polyurethane film
||29 x 14 x 10 in
||92 L / 5620 cu in