Our Price: $99.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Half Mass Bag is the ideal bike bag because it straps right over your shoulder and will hold all you need for an entire day of work or play. The Half Mass's main compartment is padded on the back and along the contoured base to provide protection and structure for the stay-open design. Inside, a removable, padded computer sleeve suspends most 15-inch or smaller laptops off the ground. The shoulder bag's cover flap extends over the sides of the bag to protect contents from rain, and a low-profile front pocket closes with a water-resistant zipper. External side pockets hold a cell phone, keys and power brick. Other features of the Patagonia Half Mass Bag include a padded, adjustable shoulder strap, a stowable waist strap, and a reflective panel for better visibility in low light. Made with a 600-denier recycled polyester exterior and a 200-denier polyester liner; both have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Patagonia Half Mass Bag - go where you want; take what you need to.
- Main compartment is covered with a flap and houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens and a discrete and secure zippered pocket; zippered flap pocket has moisture-shedding reverse-coil zipper
- Front has reflective panel and lash point that attaches to a bike light (light not included)
- Rear drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes and periodicals
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier recycled polyester. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating
- Interior padded sleeve, which is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops, secures with a buckle and strap
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad; tuck away stability strap; top-side carrying handle
||822 g (1 lb 13 oz)