On Sale: $183.2020% Off. Regularly: $229.00
Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Mens Closeout
The Mens Patagonia
Hi-Loft Down Sweater turns the dial up on Patagonia's classic Down Sweater. By adding bigger channels with which to hold the down, Patagonia has packed the Hi-Loft Down Sweater with even more 800-fill quality goose down for even more warmth. This Patagonia down jacket's quilted construction helps to ensure that the down won't shift around, keeping the warmth evenly distributed throughout the mens Hi-Loft Down Sweater. The ultralight DWR-coated polyester shell is tear-resistant, windproof, and protects the insulation from moisture should you find yourself in a light snowfall. Finer details on the Hi-Loft Down Sweater include two exterior zippered pockets, an interior zippered security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem. Patagonia has even included a stuff sack with the Hi-Loft Down Sweater to protect it wile you keep it in your pack. The Mens Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater works ideally as a midlayer or stand-alone layer for those venturing into colder climes and climbs.
Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Sweater Mens Closeout Key Features
- Bigger channels and more goose down; lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and 800-fill-power premium goose down
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one internal, zippered security pocket
- Stuff sack included
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down