On Sale: $69.9929% Off. Regularly: $99.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Patagonia
Houdini Jacket brings lightweight weather protection to runners when the skies are dark and can practically disappear when the sun comes back out. Made with a durable 100% nylon ripstop fabric, the Houdini Jacket resists wind and weather while remaining breathable. The slim fit of this Patagonia jacket reduces drag yet still allows room for a baselayer or light midlayer underneath. When the weather picks up, cinch down on the hood and hem drawcords to decrease chance of water getting in, while half-elastic cuffs seal the arms. As the skies clear, stuff down the Houdini jacket into its own single, small zippered chest pocket, which has a clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps so it won't take up room inside. Reflective logoing on the left chest and center-back neck of this Patagonia jacket aid visibility in low light situations. The Mens Patagonia Houdini Jacket is center stage for take-it-anywhere weather-resistant protection for every high-output adventure.
- Incredibly light, textured soft shell is made of slightly transparent, highly breathable and strong nylon ripstop
- Zippered exterior chest pocket converts into a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Can be be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent)-coated center-front zipper
- Hood opening and field-of-vision adjustment in one pull; half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck