On Sale: $134.9725% Off. Regularly: $179.00
Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants Womens Closeout
The Womens Patagonia
Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants keep you dry, warm and looking good in whatever terrain you find. Featuring Patagonia's H2No barrier, the Snowbelle Ski Pants provide waterproof and breathable protection from the elements. This barrier is combined with a Deluge DWR finish for superior storm protection. Filled with Thermogreen synthetic insulation, these Patagonia pants will keep you warm even in the wettest of conditions. The articulated legs have interior mesh-lined thigh vents to help you keep your cool. While it might seem like a burly ski pant on paper, thanks to it's slight boot cut and shaping in the seat, the Snowbelle still manages to keep a feminine silhouette. Should you choose to pair the Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants with a Patagonia Ski/Snowboard jacket, you can connect the pant's rear yoke seam loops to the jacket's powder skirt for a single snowsports solution. The cuffs have burly scuff guards and internal gaiters to help keep out snow. Two handwarmer and one thigh cargo pockets provide secure storage for any essentials. Be a beauty as you shred the powder with the Womens Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants.
Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants Womens Closeout Key Features
- Textured and durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/ breathable H2No barrier for storm protection, and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining with internal hook-and-loop adjustment; articulated knees for mobility
- Zippers are treated with a Deluge; DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Burly scuff guards protect inside leg and hem from abrasion; gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Insulated with lightweight, compressible 60-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) that stays warm even when wet; interior is lined with soft taffeta in a quilted pattern to keep insulation from shifting
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers; one cargo on thigh that secures with a hook-and-loop closure
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Ski Pants Womens Closeout Specifications
||822 g (1 lb 13 oz)