On Sale: $52.0020% Off. Regularly: $65.00
Item # 885657922703 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/20/2017
The Womens Patagonia
Kamala Skirt can be worn as a skirt or a dress. Made from a cotton/Tencel blend, the Kamala Skirt is lightweight, soft, and has a smooth, breeze-cathing drape. When worn as a skirt, this Patagonia skirt featurse a wide cinched, shirred waistband that adjusts with side ties on one side and has an A-line shape that falls below the knee. As a dress, the doubled waisband converts to a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck with an above-the-knee hem. The Womens Patagonia Kamala Skirt adapts to whatever watering hole you encounter.
- Soft-handed jersey knit with smooth drape
- A-line shape skirt, below the knee length
- Regular fit
- Snug, wide, cinched waistband; adjustable on right side with ties
- Skirt's doubled waistband becomes bandeau-style bodice for dress; and ties behind the neck
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
||219 g (7.6 oz)
||55% organic cotton/45% Tencel®
|Waist-to-hem length: 30"