On Sale: $274.9821% Off. Regularly: $349.00Sale Ends Monday 12/01/2014
Patagonia Lightweight Fiona Parka Womens
The Womens Patagonia
Lightweight Fiona Parka is an insulated long jacket with a feminine fit and a chic style. Insulated with 600-fill-power Traceable Down under a light, tear-resistant shell of nylon ripstop, the Fiona Parka will take you comfortably through the heart of winter and look great in the process. This outer nylon fabric has been finished with a moisture-shedding DWR finish for when clear mornings turn into lightly snowy afternoons. Soft microfiber trims the insulated 3-panel hood, placket and cuffs of this Patagonia down jacket for cozy comfort. Who ever said you had to sacrifice your sense of style for functionality? You'll see that's just not true when you slip into the just-above-the-knee women's down Fiona Parka with its attractive, contouring princess seams and elegantly feminine silhouette. It's no surprise that after 30 years of designing clothes for extreme conditions, Patagonia has produced a down jacket like the Fiona Parka to help keep women looking and feeling fabulous without sacrificing performance. With a full-length, two-way zipper hidden behind a front placket and perfectly placed on-seam handwarmer pockets. Warm up and chill out in the Patagonia Lightweight Fiona Parka Womens.
Patagonia Lightweight Fiona Parka Womens Key Features
- Ultralightweight and translucent 100% nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Full-length, 2-way zipper hidden by a covered placket with tonal snaps
- On-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zipper for security
- Above-the-knee length; stuffsack included
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Superlight fabric with high tear-strength; asymmetrical, quilted construction
- Soft microfiber trim at the hood, placket and cuffs
- Princess seams front and back
- 1.1-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Lightweight Fiona Parka Womens Specifications