Patagonia Lightweight Travel Duffel
Lightweight Travel Duffel can be a rope bag, gym bag, backpack or duffel. The compressible Travel Duffel Bag has multi-sport applications and stows away in its own pocket. A large centered-zipper leads into the roomy main compartment and makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or to stuff the duffle bag to the max. Exterior side zipper pocket organizes small items. Top pocket holds music in backpack mode or wallet, phone, etc. in duffel mode. Tuckaway backpack straps and fully padded back and bottom panels provide comfort and durability however you decide to use the travel bag. Compression straps and cinch collar secure helmet, shoes, yoga mat or pretty much anything else you want to attach to the outside of the duffle bag. Patagonia's lightweight Duffel is made from strong, extremely lightweight 40-denier Nylon double ripstop with polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Reinforced with 210-denier polyester (47% recycled) double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating. The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Duffle: You want it all? You got it.
Patagonia Lightweight Travel Duffel Key Features
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric with excellent tear resistance
- Zippered side pocket for small essentials with internal key clip
- Top mounted, dual adjust webbing straps secure and compress the load
- Large main compartment
- Webbing duffel handles convert to pack straps for hands free use on the go
- Bag stuffs into its own self-storage pocket
Patagonia Lightweight Travel Duffel Specifications
||17" x 12" x 10.5"
||35L (2136 cu in)