On Sale: $60.0020% Off. Regularly: $75.00
Item # 885657226566 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/25/2016
The Womens Patagonia
Merino 2 Lightweight Crew is a versatile baselayer perfect for an active lifestyle in warm to cool weather. Made with a Merino wool/polyester blend, the Merino 2 Lightweight Crew not only dries quickly and wicks persperation from the skin, but has better moisture transfer and durability than a pure Merino top. With natural anti-microbial properties, merino wool won't absorb odor like the leading synthetics will, so you stay fresher for longer within this Patagonia crew. The lightweight wool is amazingly versatile and designed to be comfortable in warm to cool environments and the natural wicking and temperature regulation is perfect for aerobic activities. Great as an outer layer for mild temperatures, this shirt is also great as a midlayer when the weather starts to get chilly. The self fabric collar band provides comfort without binding, and the offset side seams won't chafe when you're wearing a pack. Designed for comfort and year-round versatility, the Womens Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Crew is practical enough to be useful in almost any situation.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- Collar and sleeve seams merge for comfort under pack straps
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Wide cuff bands help keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign approved