Patagonia MLC Carry-On Luggage
It's a briefcase! A backpack! A small suitcase! Wait-- it's the Patagonia
MLC Carry-On Luggage Bag! Patagonia's much-loved MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-on) holds three to five days' worth of clothes, meets airline carry-on size requirements, and is now built with environmentally-conscious recycled polyester. The incredibly versatile MLC travel bag has hidden ergonomic shoulder straps that quickly convert this soft-sided suitcase to a backpack for the carry-on traveler who hits the ground running and doesn't stop. External zippered pockets provide this great piece of Patagonia luggage with easy access to travel docs and vital gear. An internal floating divider inside the main compartment of the MLC Carry-On helps separate clean from dirty. Made from 1,200-denier polyester (100% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. There's absolutely no doubt about it: You won't know how you ever traveled without Patagonia's MLC Carry-On Luggage.
Patagonia MLC Carry-On Luggage Key Features
- Main compartment opens like a book for easy packing, access and organization with a compression pocket to secure contents
- Padded back panel holds shoulder straps, protects your back and a separate padded pocket stores a laptop or works well as a clothing organizer
- Three carrying options: Backpack: ergonomic shoulder straps tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; Shoulder bag: comfortable split-shoulder strap for over-the-shoulder carry slides over carry handle when not in use; Briefcase: Two carry handles
- A secondary zippered sleeve pocket separates dirty clothes or shoes
- Comes with a ticket/passport pocket, as well as a quick-access pocket for office/personals
- Body: 1,200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Patagonia MLC Carry-On Luggage Specifications
||2 lbs 15 oz
||20.5" x 13.5" x 7"
||45 L (2746 cu in)