On Sale: $184.9726% Off. Regularly: $249.00
Item # 680131092244 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/24/2016
MLC Wheelie Carry-On: Roll up the ramp, past the crowd at the baggage carousel, and out the door with this slightly more structured version of Patagonia's utilitarian MLC (Maximum Legal Carry-on). The MLC Wheelie holds three to five days' worth of clothing in its main compartment is equipped with an adjustable mesh laundry pocket and a gusseted sleeve for dirty clothing. A padded internal zipper pocket carries electronics or toiletries, another protects a 15" or smaller laptop, while a third provides the luggage with easy access to travel docs and vital gear. The MLC Wheelie's retractable T-handle makes steering easy. Or, when the going gets bumpy, you can pick up your wheeled luggage and shoulder the load with hideaway backpack straps or carry the Wheelie as a bag by its top handle. Built from 100%-recycled 1,200-denier polyester with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Patagonia MLC Wheelie:
Push it, pull it, hold it, strap it on your shoulders; whatever you do, just get rolling!
- Main zippered compartment has adjustable mesh laundry pocket that doubles as a compression divider, gusseted sleeve for dirty clothes, and padded internal zipper pocket for electronics or toiletries
- Third zippered pocket is designed to hold and provide easy access to airline tickets and passport
- Padded base provides structure and protects contents
- Corners are curved to eliminate sharp edges vulnerable to abrasion; holds 15-inch laptop or smaller
- Second zippered compartment is padded for safe laptop transport
- Fourth zippered pocket provides easy one-handed access to portable office organizer
- T-shaped pull handle for easy steering; fabric handle for hand-carrying; can also carry as a backpack with straps that stowaway in a zippered compartment; in backpack mode, mud-flaps fold down to cover wheels, shielding your shirt
- 1200-denier polyester (100% recycled). Lining: 200-denier polyester. Both are coated with polyurethane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||7 lbs 5 oz
||21" x 15" x 7.5"
||41L (2500 cu in)