On Sale: $149.9740% Off. Regularly: $249.00
Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Womens Closeout
The Womens Patagonia
Nano Puff Hoody brings the same level of warmth and weather protection to the top of your head as the Nano normally brings to your body. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft One, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. With an outer shell of wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester, this Patagonia jacket glides on easily on it's own or underneath another layer. The opening of the Nano Puff's hood is elasticized to snug over low-volume helmets or fit under any other helmet to provide you with superb warmth. The Nano Puff is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches, and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. This Patagonia hoodie packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Two pockets zip close to secure any item held within and are lined with fleece to warm your hands against the cold. Elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem lets you cinch down the Nano Puff to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Whether you're heading up the mountain or down the snowy street, keep yourself warm from the waist up with the Womens Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody.
Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Womens Closeout Key Features
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester face fabric with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility to the Nano Puff Hoody
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction keeps things light and simple on this Patagonia jacket
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody Womens Closeout Specifications