On Sale: $186.9725% Off. Regularly: $249.00
Item # 887187213689 :: 3 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/24/2016
The Womens Patagonia
Nano Puff Hoody brings the same level of warmth and weather protection to the top of your head as the Nano normally brings to your body. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft One, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. With an outer shell of wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester, this Patagonia jacket glides on easily on it's own or underneath another layer. The opening of the Nano Puff's hood is elasticized to snug over low-volume helmets or fit under any other helmet to provide you with superb warmth. The Nano Puff is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches, and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. This Patagonia hoodie packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Two pockets zip close to secure any item held within and are lined with fleece to warm your hands against the cold. Elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem lets you cinch down the Nano Puff to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Whether you're heading up the mountain or down the snowy street, keep yourself warm from the waist up with the Womens Patagonia Nano Puff Hoody.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals out wind
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple