On Sale: $159.2020% Off. Regularly: $199.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Nano Puff Jacket Mens Closeout Closeout - The Mens Nano Puff Jacket takes the same amazing design as the Pullover and adds a full length zipper to make getting it on and off even easier. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft One, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. With an outer shell of wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester, this Patagonia jacket glides on easily on it's own or underneath another layer. The Nano Puff is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches, and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. This Patagonia jacket packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Two pockets zip close to secure any item held within and are lined with fleece to warm your hands against the cold. Elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem lets you cinch down the Nano Puff to seal out wind and seal in warmth. Whether your motives are extreme or pedestrian, the truth is this: hard-core, soft-lined, versatile insulation does not get better than the Men's Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester face fabric with Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides the Nano Puff jacket with excellent warmth and compressibility
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.