On Sale: $149.9725% Off. Regularly: $199.00
Item # 888336396727 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/27/2016
Nano Puff Jacket Womens Closeout - The Womens Nano Puff Jacket takes the same amazing design as the Pullover and adds a full length zipper to make getting it on and off even easier. Filled with low-bulk, hydrophobic, and highly compressible PrimaLoft One, the Nano Puff provides exceptional warmth, even when it's wet. With an outer shell of wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester, this Patagonia jacket glides on easily on it's own or underneath another layer. The Nano Puff is weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches, and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. Improved with better shaping through the torso and waist, the women's Nano Puff Vest not utilizes the classic Nano Puff "brick" quilt pattern. This Patagonia jacket packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Two pockets zip close to secure any item held within and are lined with fleece to warm your hands against the cold. Whether your motives are extreme or pedestrian, the truth is this: hard-core, soft-lined, versatile insulation does not get better than the Women's Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind