Our Price: $149.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Patagonia
Piton Hybrid Vest is an ultra durable fleece vest for taking the edge off of cold conditions. Combining Polartec Wind Pro fabric with Hardface Technology and Polartec Power Dry fabric, the Piton Hybrid provides the wind resistance needed to keep a blustery breeze from stealing precious warmth from your core. Reinforced with durable Polartec Wind Pro Hardface on the front, shoulders and mid-back allow the Piton Hybrid to shed snow and block wind. The rest of the Piton Hybrid Vest is made from Polartec Power Dry to keep this Patagonia fleece super breathable, stretchy and moisture moving. This melding of flexibility and durability allow you to wear the Piton Hybrid vest as an outer layer in moderate conditions, before putting on a shell as conditions worsen. As there are no shoulder seams on this Patagonia fleece vest, there is nothing to cause abrasion and discomfort underneath a backpack's straps. Two handwarmer pockets thaw out numb fingers, stay out of the way of the straps of a harness or pack and zip close to secure whatever is held within. The single zippered chest pocket is also pack-friendly. The Mens Patagonia Piton Hybrid Vest works well as an under layer or outer layer for long alpine climbs.
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are pack- and harness-compatible
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort