On Sale: $79.9742% Off. Regularly: $139.00
Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket Womens Closeout
The Womens Patagonia
R1 Full-Zip Jacket: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms – no wonder so many serious trail and mountain athletes use and abuse the R 1. And now the R1 fleece is even more versatile, with a full-zip front making it easier to use for everything – from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early spring mornings and alpine summer evenings. The women's R 1 jacket is made with Patagonia's Regulator Insulation which provides phenomenal compressibility, lightweight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system. The high/low interior grid-polyester enhances compressibility, airflow, insulation and dry time. The jersey microfiber face allows for smooth layering. Shoulder seams are offset to avoid abrasion against the straps of a backpack. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line and give you a bit of storage space. The Women's Patagonia R1 Jacket is a great midlayer for high output-activities in cold mountain environments.
Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket Womens Closeout Key Features
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and quick dry-times
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex.
Patagonia R1 Full-Zip Jacket Womens Closeout Specifications