Our Price: $159.00
Patagonia R1 Hoody Mens
The Mens Patagonia
R1 Hoody is a technical, hooded pullover designed as a baselayer or light midlayer for active endeavors. Made from versatile R1 fleece, the R1 Hoody provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures. This fleece has a high/low grid on the interior which enahnces compressibility and dry time. Warm, breathable and mobile, the R 1 Hoody has the minimalist detailing that avid climbers and backcountry skiers need. With low-grid stretch polyester at the wrist cuffs and around the long bottom hem for minimal bulk under a harness. The balaclava-style hood fits snug to keep out wind and retain warmth. Thumb loops on the cuffs of the R1 Hoody keep the sleeves from riding up your arms when you're in motion. A single chest pocket gives you a small amount of storage room. That's right: The Men's Patagonia R1 Hoody. Now get movin'.
Patagonia R1 Hoody Mens Key Features
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; deep front zipper is offset for next-to-chin comfort
- Raglan sleeves for comfort under pack straps; Capilene 4 cuffs stretch and have thumb loops to hold sleeves in place.
- Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex.
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and dry time
- Capilene 4 stretch panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Mesh chest pocket
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Patagonia R1 Hoody Mens Specifications