On Sale: $103.2020% Off. Regularly: $129.00
Item # 680131042935 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2016
The Mens Patagonia
R1 Pullover is a versatile, highly breathable, recycled polyester baselayer for active pursuits. Whether snow flies or the sun shines, the R1 Fleece Pullover – with its high/low grid interior – stretches, breathes, moves moisture, and insulates. Patagonia has revised the fit of the R 1 with slightly more room for underlayers. The R1 Pullover works great as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. To reduce bulk, the zippered, brushed-mesh internal chest pocket is welded. With the R1 Pullover, you'll immediately understand the phrase Performance Fleece. So there you have it. The Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover: Just one more good reason to hang in there and go further.
- Recycled polyester R1 fabric provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures, whether worn as lightweight insulation or a thermal baselayer
- Outer microfiber yarns speed evaporation
- Jersey microfiber face for low-friction, non-binding layering
- Slightly roomier fit
- Lightweight yarns wick moisture
- Interior grid enhances compressibility and airflow
- Zippered, brushed-polyester mesh chest pocket is welded to reduce bulk
- R1®: 6.5-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (60% recycled)/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program