On Sale: $97.9718% Off. Regularly: $119.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Re-Tool Snap T is a warm, technical, pullover fleece with feminine seaming and styling. Made of Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece, the Re-Tool Snap T's deep pile and extra-long fibers trap in heat to keep you comfortable as the mercury drops. The Re-Tool Snap T protects the body’s core temperature, wicks moisture, and dries quickly. Fitting slim. the Retool's light and compressible high-pile fleece retains warmth without the bulk, making it a great fleece to layer underneath a shell. Supplex nylon reinforces the placket of this womens Patagonia fleece, which has four hidden snaps for securing it close. Pockets on the Re-Tool include kangaroo handwarmers to thaw out fingers numbed from the cold and a single chest pocket that secures with a Supplex snap flap. The Womens Patagonia Re-Tool Snap T is the quintessential fleece pullover for beating the winter chill.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
||9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece
||456 g (16.1 oz)