On Sale: $119.2020% Off. Regularly: $149.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Patagonia
Retro X Vest is smart enough to be worn to the annual barn dance while still being functionally warm to the core. The Retro X Vest is made from breathable, windproof (78% recycled) fleece polyester pile and lined with moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh. The quilted Supplex nylon side panels create a stylishly contrasted look, a slimming silhouette, and a low-bulk fit that's great for layering or swing-dancing. The elasticized arm openings and hem trap body warmth, while the zippered, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure metro tickets and cash. Ladies, it's time to go Retro! And listen to this: The women's Patagonia Retro-X Vest is 100% recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Breathable/windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy recycled polyester fleece on the outside and a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh lining
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed, moisture-wicking polyester-mesh
- Regular fit
- Trim: Supplex nylon
- Weight: 12.3 oz
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels on sides and collar-stand reduce bulk
- Nylon spandex at sleeve opening and hem
- Fabric: 1/4 in Synchilla polyester pile (78% recycled) with brushed polyester mesh lining
- 100% recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling program
||1/4 in Synchilla polyester pile (78% recycled) with brushed polyester mesh lining