Patagonia Stormfront Pack
Stormfront® Pack is an ultrasimple, minimalist 25 L backpack. Made from tough 840 denier nylon double-coat with a polyurethane film, the Stormfront pack is durable and waterproof and features a detatchable harness system that transforms the pack into a dry boat bag. This tough Patagonia pack sits softly against your body with a 3D spacer-mesh back panel that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and allows air circulation. Designed to keep gear dry and protected, the Stormfront backpack pack features an easy-to-use waterproof zipper and internal, custom-fit padded gear case with hook-and-loop dividers. Other features include an external mesh hydration reservoir pocket and internal zippered mesh pocket. The Patagonia Stormfront Pack is great for bumpy boat rides, hiking in and out of streams, and all-around stormy weather.
Patagonia Stormfront Pack Key Features
- Waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper; zipper relocated to create a panel opening; waterproof welded pod
- Detachable harness transforms Stormfront Pack into a drybag
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- 25 L (1,550 cu in) 17.5" x 12" x 9"
- Internal custom-fit padded gear case has hook-and-loop dividers
- External mesh hydration reservoir pocket
- 3-D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation