On Sale: $198.9726% Off. Regularly: $269.00
Item # 887187813971 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/19/2017
An amazingly lightweight hard shell, the Mens Patagonia
Super Cell Jacket is perfect for a packable emergency shell. Made with Gore-Tex PacLite shell fabric, the Super Cell Jacket is completely waterproof and breathable to keep you protected when the skies open up and unload. A helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood helps lock out the elements while the laminated visor of the Super Cell provides excellent visibility even when conditions are at their worst. Cord locks in the hood and hem help you cinch up and hunker down and the watertight zippers stop the elements from leaking in. The pockets of this Patagonia rain jacket are positioned as to not interfere with wearing a backpack or climbing harness. So whether you're going for a weekend backpacking trip or making that early morning summit push, bring along the Patagonia Super Cell Jacket Mens.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Fabric Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Full reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; watertight, coated pit zips offer ventilation
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Fabric Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shell 100% nylon
||382 g (13.5 oz)