On Sale: $103.2020% Off. Regularly: $129.00
Item # 887187138340 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/07/2016
The Mens Patagonia
Thermal Flyer Long Sleeve Shirt is an ideal starting layer for cold weather runs. Made with Patagonia's Merino 2 Fabric, a Merino wool/polyester blend, the Thermal Flyer shirt dries quickly and wicks persperation, but with better moisture transfer and durability than a pure Merino tee. And since Merino is naturally odor resistant, this Patagonia long sleeved shirt won't build up a smell after a long run. Minimal, merrow-stitch seaming keeps the Thermal Flyer feeling soft and comfortable against skin mile after mile. As fall begins turning to winter, the shaped cuffs of this Patagonia shirt unfold into mittens to cover exposed hands. Reflective logoing on the left chest and center-back neck of the Thermal Flyer aid visibility during twilight or dawn runs. When the weather turns brisk and the trail beckons, stay warm in the Mens Patagonia Thermal Flyer Shirt Long Sleeve.
- Merino wool/polyester blend is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor and wicks perspiration
- Minimal seaming is merrow-stitched for softness against the skin
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck
- 18.9-micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction with spandex for added stretch
- Shaped cuff folds over to create a mitt for addtional hand coverage