On Sale: $73.9725% Off. Regularly: $99.00
Item # 885657094868 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/25/2016
Traverse Jacket Womens is the lightest, most breathable soft-shell that Patagonia manufactures. The perfect weatherproof option when you need the breathability of a fleece coupled with the protection of a hardshell all rolled into one. Manufactured from fast drying stretch-woven recycled polyester, the Traverse is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort while protecting you from water and wind when the weather takes a turn for the worst. The entire jacket is coated with Patagonia's own Deluge durable water repellent (DWR) finish designed to last substantially longer than standard DWR's while providing weatherproof protection even after years of extensive use. When the mercury plummets and the wind starts kicking up you can take solace in the fact that a mesh-lined, zip-through stand up collar, elastic cuffs, and a drawcord waist will help lock out those cold drafts and keep you warm. Great as an outer layer when it's chilly and the skies are threatening, the Traverse Jacket is also great as a comfortable and breathable midlayer when temperatures fall and the blizzard starts to move in. Designed to put up with the worst nature has to offer, Patagonia also designed the Traverse to provide at-home comfort for the explorer on the go. The left bicep pocket has an interior cord pass-through for your audio device so you can crank tunes on the slopes, and the 4-way stretch won't restrict your range of motion when you need a little extra reach. Designed to provide protection, warmth, and comfort no matter where you are on the planet, the Patagonia Traverse Jacket Womens is a great choice for your next adventure.
- Fast drying stretch-woven recycled polyester soft shell is durable, comfortable next-to-skin and delivers 4-way stretch
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic
- Slight drop tail with single pull drawcord
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection and better moisture management
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logo at front chest and center back
||93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch
||Patagonia Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
||300 g (10.6 oz)