On Sale: $399.9724% Off. Regularly: $529.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Womens Patagonia
Tres Parka is not only très chic, but très clever as well. The new Tres Parka is a versatile, 3-in-one waterproof and windproof down jacket. The Tres jacket has a 2-layer, 100% polyester stretch-twill shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier, Deluge DWR (durable water repellant) finish and a recycled polyester lining. The Tres Parka's shell features a two-way full-zip with storm flap; high, zip-through stand up collar; and an adjustable snap-on hood. Zip-in, removable interior coat has ultra-warm 600-fill goose down and Chevron quilting for added appeal. Patagonia's Tres Parka is a down jacket you can wear alone or paired with its shell for the ultimate warm, waterproof jacket package. Also with zippered handwarmer pockets and internal security pocket. The women's Patagonia Tres Parka is a chic, insulated, waterproof jacket that is midthigh length.
- Versatile 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated parka offers three options
- Waterproof/breathable, windproof fabric
- High, zip-through stand-up collar; opens flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; two zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered, adjustable cuffs; zip-in, removable insulated coat; 600-fill goose down; appealing chevron quilting; zippered handwarmer pockets, internal security pocket; midthigh length
- 2-layer stretch twill parka with recycled polyester lining
- 2-way full-zip, with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable snap-on hood
- Shell: 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester plainweave. Insulated Liner: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% all-recycled polyester. Insulation: 600-fill-power goose down