On Sale: $239.2020% Off. Regularly: $299.00
Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody Mens Closeout
The Mens Patagonia
Ultralight Down Hoody was designed to provide outstanding insulation while remaining practically featherlight. The outside nylon ripstop shell of the Ultralight Down Hoody is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other Patagonia down jackets. It's also treated with a DWR to keep you dry and comfortable in light snowfall. Filled with premium 800-fill down, this Patagonia Down Hoody provides a luxurious feel and compresses down to next to nothing, making it perfect to throw into a backpack or suitcase. This exceptionally lofty down traps heat within and yields tremendous warmth without the weight. The low-profile hood helps seal in warmth around your head and seals out wind. The sewn-through construction of this Patagonia jacket, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. There's even pocket room on the Ultralight Down Hoody to warm your hands or keep something close to the chest. These pockets are zippered to secure any item held within. Whether using it as a winter midlayer, a summer alpine jacket, or a winter stand-alone shell, get warmth without the weight with the Mens Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody.
Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody Mens Closeout Key Features
- The lightest-weight fabric Patagonia has ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in their line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Variegated channel construction controls the movement of insulation within the Ultralight Down Hoody, allowing the use of less down, creating a lower profile and lower loft garment
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest pocket
- Stuff sack included
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Low profile, adjustable hood seals out wind and seals in warmth
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody Mens Closeout Specifications