On Sale: $193.9726% Off. Regularly: $263.00
Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Mens Closeout (Fall 2012)
The Mens Patagonia
Ultralight Down Jacket was designed to provide outstanding insulation while remaining practically featherlight. The outside nylon ripstop shell of the Ultralight Down Jacket is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other Patagonia down jackets. It's also treated with a DWR to keep you dry and comfortable in light snowfall. Filled with premium 800-fill down, this Patagonia Down Jacket provides a luxurious feel and compresses down to next to nothing, making it perfect to throw into a backpack or suitcase. This exceptionally lofty down traps heat within and yields tremendous warmth without the weight. The sewn-through construction of this Patagonia jacket, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. There's even pocket room on the Ultralight Down Jacket to warm your hands or keep something close to the chest. These pockets are zippered to secure any item held within. Whether using it as a winter midlayer, a summer alpine jacket, or a winter stand-alone shell, get warmth without the weight with the Mens Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket.
Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Mens Closeout (Fall 2012) Key Features
- The lightest-weight fabric Patagonia has ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in their line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Variegated channel construction controls the movement of insulation within the Ultralight Down Jacket, allowing the use of less down, creating a lower profile and lower loft garment
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Shell and lining: 0.8 oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest pocket
- Stuff sack included
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Mens Closeout (Fall 2012) Specifications