Our Price: $299.00
Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Mens
The Mens Patagonia
Ultralight Down Jacket was designed to provide outstanding insulation while remaining practically featherlight. The outside nylon ripstop shell of the Ultralight Down Jacket is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other Patagonia down jackets. It's also treated with a DWR to keep you dry and comfortable in light snowfall. Filled with premium 800-fill down, this Patagonia Down Jacket provides a luxurious feel and compresses down to next to nothing, making it perfect to throw into a backpack or suitcase. This exceptionally lofty down traps heat within and yields tremendous warmth without the weight. Now 100% traceable, the down used in the Ultralight Down Jacket is sourced from birds that have been neither force-fed nor plucked for their feathers and down during their lifetime. The sewn-through construction of this Patagonia jacket, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities. There's even pocket room on the Ultralight Down Jacket to warm your hands or keep something close to the chest. These pockets are zippered to secure any item held within. Whether using it as a winter midlayer, a summer alpine jacket, or a winter stand-alone shell, get warmth without the weight with the Mens Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket.
Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Mens Key Features
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric Patagonia has ever used for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant low-profile garment
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Insulated with Traceable Down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DelugeŽ DWR finish.
Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Mens Specifications