On Sale: $223.2020% Off. Regularly: $279.00
Item # 885657147120 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/25/2016
Built to shave ounces without sacrificing on warmth, the Patagonia
Ultralight Down Jacket Womens uses only the highest quality down and technical fabrics to ensure optimal thermal efficiency and exceptionally light weight. This Patagonia Jacket utilizes high quality 800 fill goose-down in order to provide more loft for less weight, while the special edition nylon ripstop shell fabric provides twice the strength for half the weight than Patagonia's other down shell fabrics. The sewn through construction ensures down does not shift, and eliminates cold spots, and the Deluge DWR coating sheds light rain and snow with ease. Ideal for a technical midlayer when you're on the trail or the crag, the Ultralight Down Jacket is also great on its own in more moderate climates. So next time you're heading into the backcountry and need an insulating layer that keeps it light without sacrificing warmth, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Womens is just what you need for comfort and warmth on your adventures.
- The lightest-weight fabric we've ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in our line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Variegated channel construction controls the movement of insulation, allowing the use of less down - creating a lower profile and lower loft garment
- Drawcord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- 800-fill-power premium goose down yields tremendous warmth with low weight and low bulk
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest pocket
- Stuff sack included
||100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
||800-fill-power premium European goose down
||215 g (7.6 oz)