On Sale: $199.9733% Off. Regularly: $299.00
Item # 888336398158 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 01/25/2017
Built to shave ounces without sacrificing on warmth, the Womens Patagonia
Ultralight Down Jacket uses only the highest quality down and technical fabrics to ensure optimal thermal efficiency and exceptionally light weight. This Patagonia Jacket utilizes high quality 800 fill Traceable goose-down in order to provide more loft for less weight in a durable, ultralight Pertex Quantum shell fabric. The sewn through construction ensures down does not shift, and eliminates cold spots, and the DWR coating sheds light rain and snow with ease. Ideal for a technical midlayer when you're on the trail or the crag, the Ultralight Down Jacket is also great on its own in more moderate climates. An elastic-bound cuffs and hem keep the warmth in, while multiple pockets on the Ultralight Down Jacket provides some storage space. So next time you're heading into the backcountry and need an insulating layer that keeps it light without sacrificing warmth, the Patagonia Ultralight Down Jacket Womens is just what you need for comfort and warmth on your adventures.
- Ultra lightweight Pertex® Quantum shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down; side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garages; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as left hand pocket as a travel pillow
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Longer-length hem; center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth