On Sale: $199.2020% Off. Regularly: $249.00
Patagonia Ultralight Down Shirt Mens Closeout
The Mens Patagonia
Ultralight Down Shirt is Patagonia's lightest weight insulation, providing the warmth you need on all your adventures. Filled with premium 800-fill down, the Ultralight Down Shirt provides a luxurious feel and compresses down to next to nothing, making it perfect to throw into a backpack or suitcase. This slim fitting, thermally efficient Patagonia is constructed with a quilt pattern that keeps the down where it's needed. When you find yourself in a sudden flurry, don't fret, as the Ultralight Down Shirt is finished with a Deluge DWR to shed snow and water. The 1/4 zip makes this Patagonia down shirt easy to put on and off, and allows for venting options without adding unnecessary weight. Whether using it as a winter midlayer, a summer belay jacket, or a shoulder-season stand-alone shell, get warmth without the weight with the Mens Patagonia Ultralight Down Shirt.
Patagonia Ultralight Down Shirt Mens Closeout Key Features
- 10-denier ripstop fabric of Ultralight Down Shirt is superlight and strong
- Silhouette of this Patagonia insulation is minimal and features a 1/4 zip to reduce bulk and weight
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down provides optimal loft and durability
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- Compact, self-fabric stuff sack included
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down