On Sale: $219.9726% Off. Regularly: $299.00
Item # 885657137497 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/23/2017
Whether you're using it as a technical midlayer or on its own in more mild climates, the Patagonia
Winter Sun Hoody Womens is all about weatherproof protection and warmth. Built with a Gore Windstopper Shell Fabric and 100 grams of PrimaLoft Eco insulation, the Winter Sun Hoody helps to create an effective microclimate that will keep you cozy even when the temperatures start to plummet. The three-way adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and incorporates a laminated visor that helps seal out the elements without reducing your visibility. Zippered handwarmer pockets are harness compatible and provide a place to keep your necessities close at hand. Gusseted underarms make for a large range of motion without sacrificing coverage and embedded cord locks make hood and hem adjustments quick and easy without opening the jacket. So whether you plan on doing some cold-weather backpacking or a chilly, early morning climb, bring the Patagonia Winter Sun Hoody Womens along for some serious protection against the chill.
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Cuffs with low-profile closure and pleated gusset
||2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon
||100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled)
||1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
||598 g (21.1 oz)