Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley
The perfect companion for your big wall climbs or alpine ascents, the Petzl
Micro Traxion Pulley is perfect for anything from gear hauling to mountain rescue. Ultra light and compact, the Micro Traxion takes up little space on your rack is 50% smaller than the Mini Traxion. Exceptional efficiency comes as a result of sealed ball bearings and works on dirty and icy ropes. The cam can be locked in the open position for use as a simple pulley when the need arises. The Micro Traxion has a wide range of uses including crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can even be used as an emergency ascender. So next time you're on the wall bring a pulley that can do it all, the Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley.
Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley Key Features
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
- Diagrams for rope installation engraved on interior of pulley
- Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
- For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as emergency ascender
Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley Specifications
|Minimum Rope Diameter
|Maximum Rope Diameter
||Sealed Ball Bearings
||2.5 kN x 2 - 5 kN
||7.5 kN x 2 - 15 kN