Our Price: $129.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Solarmonkey Adventurer is a rugged, self-contained solar charger with internal storage to keep your gadgets powered up when off the grid. Developed after several years by using feedback from real power users in some of the world's most inhospitable environments, the Powertraveller Solarmonkey Adventurer redefines what portable power means. Designed to be the ultimate all-in-onerecharging solution, the Powertraveller Solarmonkey combines an internal battery with a solar panel so you can recharge any time of the day or night. The Solarmonkey Adventurerís slimline clamshell design offers optimum weight-to-efficiency at just 265g and the 2 solar panels output 3 watt max. Simply open the Solarmonkey Adventurerís panels up and the Adventurer instantly starts to charge its internal battery. The Solar panels will charge the internal battery in just 12 hr. in optimum light conditions and you can also charge the internal battery and your device simultaneously in optimum conditions. The Powertraveller Solarmonkey Adventurer fully supports iPhones, iPads, iPods, mobile phones, and other 5 V gadgets such as portable games consoles and handheld GPS systems and features auto-load, self sensing switching technology, meaning when a device is connected the adventurer will automatically start to charge your device and will optimize the charging parameters required. The Solarmonkey Adventurer kit comes with a handy carabiner so it can be attached to tents or rucksacks for charging on the go and is made from high quality durable materials which make it both water and shock resistant making it perfect for the outdoor adventurer and the busy traveler. With a power grid scarce to non-existent in some locations, the Powertraveller Solarmonkey Adventurer lets you bring all the power you need to keep all your essential gadgets fully charged and at the ready.
- The polysilicon solar panel offers photovoltaic efficiency up to 17% and features a USB 700mA @ 5v output, fully supporting Apple iPhones, iPads, iPods, mobile phones and other 5v gadgets such as portable games consoles, handheld GPS systems, e-readers, etc.
- Users can also charge the solarmonkey adventurer and their devices simultaneously, thus saving time. You recharge the adventurer by the mains (UTC sold separately) via the DC 5v 600mA socket or via the solar panel. Whilst the adventurer is being charged the LED light will be red, once the internal battery is fully charged, this light will turn green.
- We've also included the white Apple monkeytail cable to allow easier connection to your Apple devices, as well as a specially designed travel case.
- Packed full with protection features including short-circuit protection, overload protection and low voltage protection and importantly, thermal insulation battery protection giving an operating temperature range of -10 to 90 degrees C, the solarmonkey adventurer adds an exciting new dimension to the existing Powertraveller range.
- The solarmonkey adventurer also has a solar energy detection feature which activates the incorporated state-of-the-art MPPT (maximum power point tracker) technology, allowing it to charge your device more efficiently in low light conditions. The solar panels will charge the internal battery in just 12 hours in optimum light conditions.
- The kit comes with a handy carabiner so it can be attached to tents or rucksacks and is made from high quality durable materials which make it both water and shock resistant - perfect for the outdoor adventurer and the busy traveller.
- The travel case is made from a tough, condura-type material and features a thermal insulation layer to protect the solarmonkey adventurer from the elements. The technical details inside the case include thin elasticated straps on both halves to hold the adventurer securely in place whilst the solar panel is open and an elastic self-securing buckle that fits through the hinge slots of the adventurer, ensuring it is held in place. The top half of the case features a netted storage area for cables, etc and the tough, waterproof zip keeps the solarmonkey adventurer protected. External features include a hang loop at the top of the case and belt loops at the rear.
||1 x solarmonkey adventurer portable charger
|5 x adaptor tips for BlackBerry, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG & Motorola (including Mini & Micro USB)
||1 x USB connection cable
||1 x carabiner
||1 x neoprene travel case
||solar and DC 5v 600mA
||USB port: 5v 700mA
|Static Power Waste
|Internal battery protection voltage
||3.3v and recovery voltage at 3.7v when connected to device
|Solar panel composite
||265g (unit only)