Our Price: $69.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Women's Redington
Crystal Waters Skirt is ideal for hopping in and out of a driftboat, hiking, camping, or everyday wear. This versatile skirt, with built in shorts is made from 91% nylon and 9% spandex. This unique blend of fabrics gives the Redington Crystal Waters Skirt a airy softness and a comfortable give, all wrapped in a flattering feminine design. Redington also equipped the Crystal Waters Skirt with their extremely moisture wicking VersiWick and UPF 30+ VersiSun fabrics to keep you comfortable and protected on hot and sunny days. Plus there are buttons at the thigh allow you to adjust the length of the skirt. Dress it up or down, it looks great and will help you stay comfortable in the long hot summer ahead. If you are looking for a comfortable shirt that can take on the heat, look no further than the Women's Redington Crystal Waters Skirt.
- 91% Nylon / 9% Spandex
- UPF 30+ VersiSun™ fabric - By blocking harmful UVA and UVB rays helps prevent sun burn and skin damage, so you can stay outside longer.
- Buttons at thigh allow adjustable length of skirt
- Adjustable Waist - Sewn in, hidden elasticized system that allows for a custom fit: adjustable to 1.5".
- VersiWick™-fabric Advanced wicking properties offer supreme control in moisture management by quickly moving moisture from the skin to the fabric.
- Flattering feminine cut and design
- Regular fit - Not too snug, not too loose, but right in between
- Stretch - Features two-way mechanical stretch so fabric moves with you.