Rio Bonefish Floating Fly Line
Bonefish Floating Fly Line is the finest bonefish fly line on the market today. Crafted with perfection, a little modern technology and years of testing, the Rio Bonefish Floating Fly Line will take your fly game to a whole new level. It features a unique taper design that allows a rod to load at close range promotes great turnover, Its long back taper smoothes out the casting loop to keep the line stable on long shots. The Bonefish Lines Dualtone marking system easily identifies the loading area of each fly line , this makes it easy adjust your power stroke with a simple glance. A hard, saltwater coating over a medium stiff core results in a fly line that will not wilt in most tropical conditions, while RIO's dirt-repelling XS Technology keeps the line ultra slick for fast, long casts. The line is also manufactured with RIO’s AgentX undercoat that produces a high floating line that is easy and quiet to pick up off the water. The Rio Bonefish Floating Fly Line will not sink or tangle while wading. Pick up some Rio Bonefish Floating Line and become what bonefish’s nightmares are made of!
Rio Bonefish Floating Fly Line Key Features
- Specifically designed for the bonefish fly fisher.
- Great turnover and a long back taper to smooth out the casting loop
- Hard saltwater coating over a medium stiff core results in a fly line that will not wilt in tropical conditions
- Dualtone / A marking system that easily identifies the loading area of each fly line
- Agentx Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Back-End Welded Loop
- Unique taper allows a rod to load at close range
- Stable on long shots
- Running line will not sink and tangle while wading
- XS Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Front-End Welded Loop