Rio Redfish Floating Fly Line
Redfish Floating Fly Line is the finest Redfish fly line on the market today. Crafted with perfection, a little modern technology and years of testing, the Rio Redfish Floating Fly Line will take your Redfish fly game to a whole new level. We all know that when you spot a school of reds you have to be stealthy and fast to catch one. Well, the Rio Redfish Fly line is just that! It features a unique taper design that allows a rod to load at close range promotes great turnover, Its short back taper smoothes and speeds up the casting loop to keep the line Ready for quick shots while the mid length front taper will present a fly without spooking back country Reds. This innovative design also adds an increase in the weight towards the front of the line to load rods at close range and to cope with typical saltwater winds A hard, saltwater coating over a medium stiff core results in a fly line that will not wilt in most tropical conditions, while RIO's dirt-repelling XS Technology keeps the redfish line ultra slick for fast, long casts. The line is also manufactured with RIO’s AgentX undercoat that produces a high floating line that is easy and quiet to pick up off the water. Pick up some Rio Redfish Floating Line and become what Redfish’s nightmares are made of!
Rio Redfish Floating Fly Line Key Features
- Specifically designed for the bonefish fly fisher.
- Great turnover and a long back taper to smooth out the casting loop
- Hard saltwater coating over a medium stiff core results in a fly line that will not wilt in tropical conditions
- Dualtone / A marking system that easily identifies the loading area of each fly line
- Agentx Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Back-End Welded Loop
- Unique taper allows a rod to load at close range
- Stable on long shots
- Running line will not sink and tangle while wading
- XS Technology / An ultra slick, dirt-repelling coating for maximum distance and performance
- Front-End Welded Loop