On Sale: $636.96 - $641.9629% Off. Regularly: $779.95 - 784.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
Xi3 Series Fly Fishing Rods are an all around fly cannons that are built to withstand the harsh elements of saltwater fly fishing. With Sage’s exclusive SaltH2O Technology, Xi3 rods provide a groundbreaking level of torque and torsion resistance for superior tracking and less wasted energy at all distances. SaltH2O’s unique layer interface and proprietary resin also combine for maximum strength—even in high heat environments. The Xi3 adds enhanced line feel for easier and more insightful casting. In short, the Sage Xi3 is everything you need to make that first shot count. Sage has blended its Generation 5 technology with its new Saltwater H2o system. To make it simple, the Sage Xi3 is lighter and easier to cast and offers the guide like durability and fish fighting skills. This is a saltwater focused rod offers line weight from 6-16 to handle even the most brutal beasts. Additional features of the Xi3 include Fuji hard chrome plated stripping guides with Alconite ceramic inserts for the utmost salt durability and line wear resistanc, a Black anodized reel seat, cork and EVA fighting butt, and heavy-knurled lock rings. The Sage Xi3 Fly Fishing Rod delivers the well-balanced combination of featherweight sensitivity and fish fighting prowess that beginners to advanced fly fisherman will truly appreciate.
- Aggressive fast action
- Fuji hard chrome plated - stripping guides feature Alconite™ ceramic inserts, which offer the utmost durability and line wear resistance
- Black anodized reel seat, cork and EVA fighting butt, heavy-knurled lock rings
- Proprietary taper design utilizing SaltH20 technology
- Tip-tops and snake guides are oversized on all models for ease of line movement
- Aluminum tube and Black fabric rod bag