On Sale: $49.9947% Off. Regularly: $94.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Womens Salomon
TechAmphibian 3 Water Shoes will keep your feet supported and cushioned while letting water flow freely. This sporty sandal/shoe hybrid will take you wherever you want to go, whether it’s walking on the beach or doing some island hiking. Constructed with a tough mesh upper, the TechAmphibian 3 not only provides exceptional breathability, but also lets water drain out because the mesh upper was designed to keep grit out while letting water shed freely. Smooth internal stitching reduces friction, dries quickly and minimizes abrasion points. A non marking Contragrip rubber outsole on the Salomon Techamphibian 3 keeps you on your feet as you traverse rocky terrain and sandy river beds. With Salomon's patented convertible heel, the Techamphibian 3 shoes easily convert into a slide sandal. The Quickfit lacing system on these Salomon sandals ensures a great fit, simply pull, lock the toggle and tuck the laces into the convenient lace pocket. With the protection and support of a shoe and the comfort of a lightweight sandal the Womens Salomon Techamphibian 3 Water Shoes will take you from land to sea.
- Lightweight, water-friendly synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers offer support and durability; mesh is designed to keep grit out and let water flow freely
- Quicklace™ lacing system ensures a secure fit; just pull, lock the toggle, tuck into lace pocket and go
- Adjustable heel strap
- Internal sensifit
- Rubber toe caps protect toes and uppers from bumps and abrasion
- Lycra® nylon and neoprene linings are soft and quick drying
- Molded EVA midsoles absorb shock and offer ample cushioning for all-day wear; drainage ports ensure quick movement of water for fast drying
- Non-marking Contagrip outsole on the Salomon Techamphibian 3 water shoes deliver excellent traction in wet or dry conditions
|| Neoprene/Lycra nylon
|| Synthetic leather/nylon mesh
|| Contagrip rubber