Our Price: $33.95
Item # 9327868016853 :: 2 available.
Expected To Ship on 04/28/2017
Amazingly durable and undeniably waterproof, the Sea to Summit
Big River Dry Bag was designed to keep your gear dry in some of the most extreme environments on the planet. From ocean touring to whitewater kayaking and beyond, the Big River was designed to put up with abuse. Made from 420 Denier nylon fabric and coated with TPU, this Sea to Summit dry bag features double stitching for durability and tape sealed seams for maximum protection. The streamlined shape and Hypalon lash loops make it easy to attach to your kayak deck and the oval shaped base resists rolling and keeps the Big River where you put it. So if you're looking for a high quality dry sack for your next adventure, than the Big River Dry Bag may be just what you're looking for.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420 D nylon fabric
- Hypalon® lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape